Search Engine Optimization Services
Search engine optimization (SEO) is an area of website development that seeks to improve the way content is ranked by search engines in organic search results. Various approaches are taken to achieve that goal, including making sure the website architecture makes it easy for visitors to find content and that pages are mobile-friendly and load quickly.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the activity of optimizing web pages or whole sites in order to make them search engine friendly, thus getting higher positions in search results.
- White Hat SEO:Techniques that search engines recommend as part of a good design.
- Black Hat SEO: Techniques that search engines do not approve and attempt to minimize the effect of. These techniques are also known as spamdexing.
How Search Engine Works?
Search engines perform several activities in order to deliver search results.
- Crawling :Process of fetching all the web pages linked to a website. This task is performed by a software, called a crawler or a spider (or Googlebot, in case of Google).
- Indexing :Process of creating index for all the fetched web pages and keeping them into a giant database from where it can later be retrieved. Essentially, the process of indexing is identifying the words and expressions that best describe the page and assigning the page to particular keywords.
- Processing :When a search request comes, the search engine processes it, i.e. it compares the search string in the search request with the indexed pages in the database.
- Calculating Relevancy:It is likely that more than one page contains the search string, so the search engine starts calculating the relevancy of each of the pages in its index to the search string.
- Retrieving Results:The last step in search engine activities is retrieving the best matched results. Basically, it is nothing more than simply displaying them in the browser.